Top Ten Reasons To Join A Church PlantJustin Buzzard, a church planter at Garden City Church.
Here are the TOP 10 reasons to consider be a part of new church start:
1. If you want to see Jesus do something new—if you’re sick of the status quo, join a church plant.
2. If you dream of being part of something bigger than yourself, join a church plant.
3. If you want to get into a fight—enter a battle—for the kingdom of Christ, join a church plant.
4. If you feel a constant itch to see people who don’t know Jesus come to know Jesus and you believe church planting is the best way for the gospel to advance, join a church plant.
5. If you want to give your time, money, energy, and talents to starting something new—if you want to make sacrifices in order for a mission to succeed, join a church plant.
6. If you fully support the vision, mission, doctrine, and leadership of a church plant, join a church plant.
7. If you want your faith to grow and you want God to fundamentally meddle with and change your life, join a church plant.
8. If you want to love your city, join a church plant.
9. If you want to watch God move in ways you never imagined—if you want an adventure (with all it’s discomfort and risk), join a church plant.
10. If you’re not afraid to bank your life on Matthew 16:18 (“I [Jesus] will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it”), join a church plant.
Do you have ANOTHER REASON to join a new church start?
* * * * * * * * *
Subscribe and get email updates when Kevin posts a new blog by entering your email address here: